- Added mouse and gamepad headlook: left-button-drag on mouse, and right stick on gamepad
- Improved the inertial gamepad control scheme
- Improved the controls settings screen: all mouse and gamepad schemes switchable and separately tunable
- Added various lose themes, which play according to how well you did in the level before crashing
- Added the ability to roll the ship using the mouse by right-button-dragging left and right
- Fixed the loading time on the world map
v0.3 / 0.3.1
- The name changed!!
- Now on MOBILE!!
- Gamepad support in post-round orbit view
- Replay from end-round screen now works
- Added Pause > Settings Screen (currently non-VR only)
- Added slider for mouse sensitivity
- Added checkbox for Invert Y (mouse and gamepad)
- Added checkbox to show the mouse-as-joystick display
- Added new music for lose and map.
- Fixed a bug where the previous track would persist when restarting a replay
- Fixed bug where knot listing GUI in the last level was screwed up (it shouldn’t show at all).
v0.2.1 / 0.2.2
- Rear view mirror
- Rear-view monitor in VR cockpit
- Fixed bug where knots would think they’re completed if you get barrels out of order
- World map
- Replay sharing
- Feedback button
- VR cockpit gauge shows how many barrels you’ve collected out of total in level
- Levels only unlock if you successfully complete the level
- Fixed a bug where levels wouldn’t always count their barrels correctly
- Tutorial popups only pop up once per game session
- VR: You can hear sounds now!
- VR: Post-round orbit view doesn’t orbit by default
- New version notifier
- General performance improvements